Friday, August 15, 2008

Prayers Needed

I know this is supposed to be a blog about Landen and his doings, but I feel this is a good place to put out a prayer request for someone in my family.

Karlie is my cousin Kelly and his wife Amy's little 3 1/2 year old daughter (she also has a twin brother Killian). She started having seizures a while back and they have not been able to find the cause of them. They are now at a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee that is considered one of the best pediatric neurology hospitals in the nation. She is going through a lot of tests to hopefully find the cause and the doctors have not ruled out possible brain surgery.

Whoever reads this...if you can say a little prayer for Karlie. I am sure Kelly and Amy would appreciate it. They are in the hands of some of the best doctors in the country and are very optimistic they can figure out what is going on and get it corrected so Karlie can get back to having the playful and normal childhood every child deserves.

If you want to keep up with Karlie's progress, a link to her blog is under 'Our Friends' called Earhart's World.

3 comments:

K'Live the Moment said...

I will keep them in my prayers.

Lindsay said...

We will keep her in our prayers. We know what life with seizures is like. I pray this little girl will have these seizures disappear forever.

Denise said...

I will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.